JoJo Maman Bebe
“The project delivery exceeded our expectations”.
— Ian Bidder, Head of IT at JoJo Maman Bebe
JoJo Maman Bebe (JMB) is the UK’s leading boutique mother and baby brand. It has 70 stores across the UK, employing over 700 people. TWL Voice and Data has a firm relationship with the company that stretches back over 15 years.
TWL Voice and Data supplied JoJo Maman Bebe with telecommunication and live-contact-centre support across its Newport base. Our work included:
- Removal of the old and worn Toshiba phone system
- Installation of a brand new Mitel MiVoice Office 250 system
- The creation of a new contact centre that allows staff to monitor important data
- Installation of a large plasma display that highlights key data such as staff response times
- Training and support of JoJo Maman Bebe’s team ensuring a seamless and hassle free transition to new system
The contract to carry out work at JoJo Maman Bebe’s Newport office is a testament to the quality of TWL Voice and Data’s past work and long-standing relationship with the company. The new Mitel IP telecoms solution will mean the Newport head-office will have fantastic telecoms for years to come. The new contact centre has been so popular with staff, that the company are considering replacing their London system with the new Mitel in the very near future, potentially linking it up with 68 stores across the UK.
Ian Bidder, Head of IT at JoJo Maman Bebe said: “The installation engineers worked seamlessly with my own internal team to ensure that the first the users knew about the change was when a new handset appeared on their desks, connected in and ready to go. After the installation, TWL ensured that we were fully trained in the use of the new system and also provided remote assistance for any post-installation queries we had. The project delivery exceeded our expectations”.