20Mb Premium FTTC Ethernet Leased Lines.
- Great-value fixed price 20Mb up/download speed for only £149 per month
- Fast installation (within 13 days)
- Final loop delivered by single copper pair
- ADSL backup-circuit included with auto fail-over
- Uncontended bandwidth on business-only network
More about GEA Ethernet Circuits
GEA Ethernet circuits use FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) Technology to deliver Ethernet Leased Lines into your office faster and at a lower price point than Fibre or EFM Leased Lines.
Despite the improved speed of installation and low cost, GEA Leased Lines retain the same performance SLAs as EFM and Fibre Leased lines.
The repair SLA, too, is the same as EFM Ethernet Circuits – far quicker than Fibre Broadband or ADSL, and only slightly longer than Fibre Ethernet circuits.
The key difference between the services is that GEA Ethernet circuits are delivered over a single pair copper service, whereas EFM is normally delivered over multiple copper pairs and fibre Ethernet is over a fibre circuit. As this is a single pair service, we have developed an auto-fail solution – whereby in the unlikely event of a failure, the service will automatically fail over to an ADSL or VDSL (Fibre Broadband) service.
However, because the circuit is delivered over fibre to the local cabinet, the copper only covers a short distance from the street cabinet to your premises – making the service much more stable than a single pair running all the way back to the exchange.
More benefits of GEA Ethernet for your business
- Uncontended bandwidth
- Full duplex symmetrical bandwidth solution that has lower overhead, greater throughput and higher reliability than all types of broadband (ADSL/SDSL) services
- Available as direct Internet or site to site connectivity
- MPLS Private WAN (PWAN) option
- Compatible with any Hosted Firewall for a complete managed service
Contact Telecoms With Logic
For enquiries or support please call 02920 839 100 or complete the form below.