TWL Voice and Data provide Leased Line to businesses across the UK.
Leased Line key features
- Available both in the UK and internationally.
- Dependable, 24×7 Internet connectivity
- Tailored service – scale bandwidth to meet any requirement at any time.
- Scalable Internet access from 2Mb/s to 1 Gb/s
- Uncontended connection – guaranteed to 1:1 ratio
- Managed router and 24×7 circuit monitoring
- Helpdesk and technical support
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- SMTP gateway
- Unlimited IPs
- Online bandwidth stats
TWL Leased line pricing
We specialise in designing bespoke solutions to each one of our clients. We strive to find the most flexible, scalable and competitive solution for you. Costs can vary depending upon the access circuit charges. Please contact the team on 02920 839 100 and they will be happy to provide you with a bespoke quotation.
How does leased line work?
Leased Line provides an always on highly reliable local access circuit between your office and the nearest point of presence with high speeds that range from 2Mb/s up to 1Gb/s. Delivered over fibre this circuit acts as your own uncontended, fully synchronous and dedicated pipe to the Internet. TWL carefully monitor each leased line 24×7 to ensure that it is available for your business at all times. This level of reliability and service uptime can ultimately increase your business productivity, enabling your business to rapidly expand its capabilities and gain return on investment.
- Superfast, dependable and uncontested Internet connectivity with 24×7 availability
- Core business availability – leased lines provide guaranteed bandwidth to your Internet-reliant facilities such as servers, client/office sites, E-commerce applications, email communication and shard data.
- Fully scalable service from 2Mb/s to 1Gb/s – upgrade at any time
- Reassurance of comprehensive TWL SLA with the option for a bespoke SLA with 100% guaranteed uptime
- Managed router and outstanding business-class Technical and Customer Support 24×7
- Leased Lines facilitate your business with the tools to run more efficiently and effectively.
Contact Telecoms With Logic
For enquiries or support please call 02920 839 100 or complete the form below.