Toshiba Strata CIX40
Toshiba Business Telephone Systems in Cardiff, Swansea and the rest of South Wales, UK.
Strata CIX40 is the ideal solution for small or new start-up companies, or small branch offices of a larger distributed organisation. Highly flexible and feature-rich, Strata CIX40 has capacity for up to 41 ports, and supports up to 24 extensions, 4 ISDN2 BRI circuits, or 6 analogue CO trunks.
- Space saving wall-mounted design, ensuring that small or new companies do not require the added expense of an IT rack in a separate, climate controlled room.
- Strata CIX40 contains all of the features and functionality offered by the entire Strata CIX range, providing key features for improving the efficiency of your workforce regardless of your size.
- Features and functions within the Strata CIX40 allow small companies to project the image of a much larger organisation.
- Unrivalled reliability, ensuring maximum business continuity.
- Flexible configurations allow quick, easy and cost-effective implementation of IP telephony and SIP trunking when it’s right for your business.
- Fully integrated voicemail solution, dedicated to Strata CIX40 and including Automatic scheduling, allowing calls to be routed to different extensions depending on time-of-day or day-of week.
- Call screening, allowing users to know who is calling and either take the call or let voicemail pick-up as appropriate.
- One-touch call recording of two-way conversation, ensuring important calls are effectively recorded for future playback.
- Voice forms, allowing specific information to be collected from the caller, for example, for out-of-hours ordering.
- Multiple personalised greetings on a user-by-user basis, providing a separate message for when you are away from your desk.
- Phantom message waiting, allowing multiple users to see when a message has been left in a mailbox, for example, for a sales or technical support mailbox
Click here to contact us or call 02920 839 100 to speak with a member of the team